Testimonials

Student Testimonials 5

At the end of every course at the Nails and Beauty Academy, we ask our wonderful students to kindly complete our feedback forms. Check out the handful of comments about us below!

Definitely recommend you guys! This is the best course that I could have taken. Excellent method of teaching. I really enjoyed watching the demonstrations and learned a LOT!

Solmaz. Fulham.
Acrylic Nail Course

The teacher was brilliant...I would definitely recommend you!

Claudia. London.
Eyelash Extension Course + Masters Nail Technician Course

The teaching was excellent, I like the way they taught us, it built my confidence. I really did enjoy the course

Minjin . Kensington.
Masters Nail Technician Course

The teaching was really, really good and I'm really impressed. Yes, I would definitely recommend you to everyone!

Elsa. London.
UV Gel & Silk/Fibreglass Nail Course

The teacher was really nice, helpful and ready to explain anything you'd wanted or you don't know.

Saharia. London.
Make-up Course

Very easy to understand and follow. Would I recommend you? Of course!

Nadine. London.

The course was very good, very well explained and all modules covered were exacting and straight to the point. Thank you for making it so enjoyable, yet informative. I learned so much!

Ana. London.
Threading Course + Masters Nail Technician Course

Excellent! Very clear, time taken explaining everystep. Enjoyable teaching.

I would do the course all over again as I enjoyed the teaching so much. The fact that it was a small class was better as I felt I got all the attention I needed.

Henel. Wembley.

Great experience for me with your academy. I would definitely recommend you.

Mika. London.
Professional Diploma in Nail Technology Course

< 1 2 3 4 5 >