Testimonials

Student Testimonials 2

At the end of every course at the Nails and Beauty Academy, we ask our wonderful students to kindly complete our feedback forms. Check out the handful of comments about us below!

I learned a lot. Enjoyed the course so much, every day the lessons went so fast, really, really good.

Iwona. West Acton.
Masters Nail Technician Course

Excellent! Very thorough and helpful. The support if you were confused was great. I would definitely recommend you!

Kim. Wokingham.

The course was really good. The way the teacher passes on the techniques is done very clearly and I really enjoyed the course. I would absolutely recommend you.

Vania. Basingstoke.

Teaching was very good and the equipment was excellent.

Wendy. Folkstone.
Masters Diploma in Nail Technology

This was the best course I have ever done. The teacher was brilliant. I didn't expect it to be so interesting. The stuff that we learned was easy to understand and to practise. It was definitely the best teaching I have ever had.

Olga. Rochester.

I was very impressed. The teacher is lovely. I never thought I would be able to make a full set by the end of the course. She is brilliant. Lots of practise whilst on the course made a big difference in understanding of the techniques and made me confident.

I enjoyed every second of the course. Couldn't wait for the next day to come and learn the other techniques...not only did I gain experience but it was also really fun!

Galina. Kent.
Masters Nail Technciain Course

If anyone asks me, its the best place to do it.

Simona. London.
Threading Course

Very good course. The teacher did ones utmost for me so I learn quickly and feel extremely confident.

Zuzana. London.

Absolutely excellent! 100% recommend you.

Charlotte. Kent.

< 1 2 3 4 5 >