A number of beauty treatments involve the use of creams and therapeutic oils. Most professional manicurists are aware that paraffin wax can dramatically improve the texture of their clients skin.
Paraffin wax is essentially a highly effective oil that leaves the skin supple and soft. With dozens of scents to choose from, those who have learned how to apply it from the instruction of nail courses understand the importance of smell as well as the actual physical benefits to their clients skin. Paraffin wax has been used for skin treatments for many years now and is often used to treat skin conditions, such as eczema.
From dry, flaky skin, clients enjoy soft and natural feeling skin just from a simple 25 minute treatment.
1. Heat wax in a wax heater.
2. Check temperature is safe then apply to hand. Completely cover the hand in wax.
3. Place into a protective bag.
4. Place hand into heated mittens.
5. after 8-10 minutes, remove hands from mittens and bag and remove all wax from hands.
6. Now the hands should feel super soft and noticeably different.
Of course, this is not a guide and gives just a very basic description of a simple paraffin wax treatment. To fully understand the whole process as well as much more, we always recommend you read books or attend nail courses that teaches the correct procedure for this impressive and effective beauty treatment.
Paraffin wax treatments are often used as part of a manicure treatment in many salons.