Any students on nail courses may want to know which one is perfect for them. It depends on what you want to offer your clients. Below, we outline some of the main differences between the courses.
For those interested in becoming professional nail technicians, the Masters Diploma in Nail Technology teaches you most of the skills you’ll need. It combines many of our one-day courses in nails and saves you money.
We offer thirteen nail courses, 7 one-day training sessions:
- Pedicure and Manicure Course
- UV Gel Nail Course
- Silk Nail Course
- Fibreglass Nail Course
- Acrylic Nail Course
- Nail Art Course
- Gel Sculpting and Acrylic Sculpting Course
- Airbrush Nail Course
Four combination courses:
- Basic Diploma in Nail Technology
- Intensive Diploma in Nail Technology
- Professional Diploma in Nail Technology
- Masters Diploma in Nail Technology
and 2 nationally recognised nail courses:
- Level 2 VRQ Certificate in Nail Technology
- Level 3 VRQ Certificate in Nail Technology
Many nail technicians demand over £40 per hour for nail treatments and some charge extra for nail art designs. For details of nail courses, have a browse around the main website to see what may interest you and perhaps start your future in nails!
If you already offer manicures, you should consider providing UV gel treatments or even acrylic nail extensions for your clients as they are immensely popular.